It was born in November 18th, 2006, built from its cultural and architectonic begins by the effort an support of the “SECRETARIA DE MARINA-ARMADA DE MEXICO” (Mexican Navy) with the purpose to spread the culture to the civil population and to show the activities that take part in this honorable Institution.
To preserve, secure, exhibit and stand out the cultural and historical wealth that the Mexican Navy has gained during its interventions to the defense for the national security, as the manifestation of the Mexican naval culture.
* Expeditions and explorations of the southern sea.
* Union of two worlds.
* The trip of the Naos and the defense of the fleet
* Puerto Vallarta’s foundation and the Naval Station of San Blas.
* Islands and Reefs.
* Contemporary Navy.
* Totally free Guided Tours.
* The Gift Shop “La Nao del Sur”.
* Temporary exposition hall.
* Audiovisual hall.
* Great quality Cafeteria service.
Form Tuesday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m.and from 3:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Zaragoza St. # 4 Col. Centro Puerto Vallarta Jalisco
Tel: (01 322) 22 3 53 57